Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day | LOVE who?!


hello my Fabulous Valentines or should I say Valentinos - valentino shoes, bags..well all of it??!


i know that I have been off this week, but I am preparing many surprises for you!! Believe me, YOU will love all of it! All I can say is that you will find a D'Oliveira Fashion Blog full of novel interactions and perspectives hehe I AM SO EXCITED!!!!




however, I could not let pass in this day without a polished #DFBlogMood diamond! Because the Valentine's Day for some people are just a day where you will face the depression of being single and for others the happy day to celebrate the power of Love. Whereas, if you are single - in other words, free for enjoy yourself hard, right!?! -, you must not be depressed, since....


...you just will be able to LOVE the other, when you LOVE YOURSELF first & it is my message to YOU!
So, take your fabulous shoes - where it is a Louboutin or Valentino - & Love Your-True-SELF!

Like that you will be shining & as I have heard - Good Shoes take you to Fabulous Places ;)

LOVE | Luís de Oliveira

No comments:

Post a Comment