Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas | Is There a Special Collection?


hey Dearest People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hey! Lets find what I am wearing!!
Copy Rights D'Oliveira Fashion Blog
its Christmas Day

&

I could not resist to explore the Special Collection for Christmas and write to you my thoughts, while enjoying my 'hottieeee' fireplace - and YESSS, these freezing days on the North of Portugal (Porto) made me develop a strong attachment for it - and Champaign!
 
 
 
we know that Special Collections for Christmas are a growing trend - just ask Tommy Hilfiger and go to stores as Springfield- that must came from the awful Christmas jumper in Bridget Jones movies...yehhh...remember?!?? I do!! And it was the first thought that cross my mind!!! Of course, Instagram and Facebook are full of those - now a little less awful - jumpers, that has always its charm...well...its true! At least, for the Christmas Eve!  


 
for me - over this freezing weather - the relaxed warm chic was the option for both Christmas Eve and Day! For the first one, a velvet green trousers with a sweatshirt win colour and grey were chosen - the trend colours and fabric trending for the festive season!
Sweatshirt | Lion of Porches
Trousers | Zara
Shoes | Zara
Ring | Calvin Klein 
 

























during the Christmas Day, I kept the cosy chic style with a fabulous innovative Jacquard Look - 'more open than the usual look' - from Concreto matching a super elegant tailored trousers from Massimo Dutti making a perfect and comfortable style for this Special Day! 
 
 
Sweatshirt | Concreto FW14
Trousers | Massimo Dutti
Shoes | Zara  
 
Detailed Sweatshirt | Concreto
Bracelet | Parfois
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

well fab followers, like that we enjoyed the Christmas Day & it is already over - in here, Portugal. I really hope that you had a fabulous evening and day as I had. I wish you a lot of great Happiness, Love and Positive Light for a great New Year that is coming!!!



 
now, my amazing people, with this fantastic energy lets renew our closet on the Boxing Day! Keep your comfort trough Boxing Day and the style of Christmas, and even more important, keep your true boldness and let your light shine!
Love | Luís de Oliveira
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment