Sunday 28 December 2014

DFB Style | Sunday in Numbers

On left wears Marni & on right wears Jil Sander
hello Fab PEOPLE!


it is SUNDAY - 28 | 12 | 2014 - and today it is all about numbers!! If you think, this is the last Sunday of a fantastic and exciting 365 days! Also, from this pool of numbers, there is just remaining 3 days until the NEW YEAR! Additionally, these 3 days are the half of the number 6 celebrated on the designs of my inspirational Fashion Designer TOM FORD - 6(1)- for the Fall/Winter 2014!


Tom Ford | Fall/Winter 2014

and you might be thinking - how all of these numbers are relate with DFBlog Style?! Well, I am going to tell you my fabulous followers!

firstly, this cold morning, I woke up & instantaneously, the warmly dark numbered sweatshirt that I bought at 'CHOC' on Porto streets - remember that store from my last publication?? If not, please, give a present to yourself & go visit that article!!! - crossed my mind as a need to remark this last Sunday of the 2014, wearing a sweatshirt inspired on the fabulous TOM FORD collection, also numbered with (8)6 like the 6(1) of FORD collection
TOM FORD | Fall/Winter 2014
Sweatshirt | CHOC Store
Ring | Calvin Klein
Copy Rights D'Oliveira Fashion Blog


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 












London | D'Oliveira Fashion Blog
do you know what is more in common with my today's style and TOM FORD??? Well, this collection of our FORD is informed as much by his Western American roots as his London life, and I lived in London as well. Therefore, for me it was also a statement of how I still miss London - that beautiful and exciting city!

so, now we are ready to find out what I am wearing today!! Have a look & I hope you enjoy it!!!

Model | Luís de Oliveira (me)
Copy Rights D'Oliveira Fashion Blog


Sweatshirt | CHOC Store
Slim Trousers | Guess
Mobile Case | Loja do Gato Preto
Ring | Calvin Klein
Shoes | Toga
Copy Rights D'Oliveira Fashion Blog







my FABULOUS people! Thanks for reading & as we are really close to the NEW YEAR, my message to you is encoded on this Tom Ford quote: 
 
"...just don't let fear stand in the way of doing something that" you really want in life!
 
&
 
Never forget, #BeStrong #BeWild #BeYOUtiful

LOVE | Luís de Oliveira

No comments:

Post a Comment