Wednesday 14 January 2015

Celebrating YOU!


welcome to my novel rubric fabulous people!
this is the first publication of #DFBlogMood! yeahhhh #exciting!!!!!! Well, to start this rubric, I chosen to share a photo of myself, where you can find my mood expressed through my styleOff record - As you can see, I love accessories, and sometimes I reinvent the way of using it - JUST LOVE IT!  

my intention with #DFBlogMood is to demonstrate that D'Oliveira Fashion Blog thinks about the person, the real person, that is behind that PC! Therefore, in here you will find quotes and images related to fashion that possible inspire your-TRUE-self!

Model & Style: Luís de Oliveira (me)
this is my way to thank you for follow and read my blog & never forget:
#BeYOUtiful #NotRegular!

LOVE | Luís de Oliveira

No comments:

Post a Comment