Thursday 15 January 2015

It is coming...Oscars Nominations 2015!


dearest followers, welcome again to #DFBlogHYH!


I have fresh, FRESH, fresh news for you! I know that the whole world is still talking about the Golden Globes 2015 - also, I am will also publising about it, still - but it seems that the Oscars will right way on a screen close to you - know when & where to watch here.

In fact, the 87th Oscar Nominations is happening today - yup, in Portugal it is already Thursday (about 01.30 am)- January 15, 1h30 pm in Portugal - during your lunch Portuguese Followers, so you must enjoy as I will! -  and Have You Heard?!

also, do you know who will be with you - well, through you PC - presenting the event?! If not, do not worries, I am here to tell you everything, because I want be best company for you! So, what do you think about Chris Pine?!YESSSS, he will be there - I am your friend, am I?! - also, the Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs and directors Alfonso Cuarón and J.J. Abrams will join our fantastic actor at a special two-part live news conference at the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills.

The team that will present Oscars Nominations.

My calendar!
you can watch the Oscars Nominations right here, WHERE YOU ARE, with me, just click here!          so, my people, save the date on your calendar - as I did - and be my guest on this fabulous event! 

Never forget:
Be Wilde, Be Bold, Not Regular | #BeYOUtiful!

LOVE | Luís de Oliveira 

No comments:

Post a Comment