Sunday 4 January 2015

DFB Style | Gold NYE

its 2015 fab peopleeeeee!!!
and it is our first little talk!
lets start with DFB Style rubric - a short article where you can find my style, my taste and all of the trends!
 
so, I could not let it be on

the dark - my New Year Eve Style - and so, lets remember those moments?!
 
Bowtie | United Colors of Benetton
Shirt | Massimo Dutti
well, it was carefully chosen, matching my taste, the trends and the wishes for 2015. Then, what is better than a green trousers - you know...it is a biiiiiggg trend, and in the end, green is the colour of prosperity, moreover, I LOVE IT - with a soft gold suit - where the enrichment is well represented - with a dazzling grey bowtie and a white shoes, making the glamoursexiness and happiness present during all evening! 




Trousers | Zara
Shoes | Zara
Suit | Zara
Model | Luís de Oliveira
fab people, I hope you liked the look and if you did, keep in mind that you can dress up like that in any of the evenings and parties that require a special care! I can tell you in advance that green came to stay for a long time. So, feel free to invest on that colour.


to remark the start of a new cycle - a new whole year - I leave our little chat with that thought:
'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams'.
ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
 
so, lets hold to our dreams and lets fight for them! Also, never forget:  #BeYOUtiful!
 
LOVE | Luís de Oliveira 

2 comments:

  1. Que outfit fantástico, muito charme :D
    O laço/papilon está muito muito in, e adoro.
    Beijocas*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Vanessa! Muito obrigado! É gratificante ter a sua opinião! Beijocas e bom 'blogging' :) Beijinhos

      Delete